Here at GothRider, we are pumped for?Ride with Norman Reedus. It premieres on AMC on Sunday, June 12. Don’t worry, we’ll give you all our thoughts after the premiere.
The show is an unscripted series. Reedus explores biker culture throughout the U.S. To get ready for the show, we decided to dedicate a post to the actor.
Here’s a few reasons Norman Reedus is a biker god.
- He’s been riding motorcycles and honing his skill for decades.
- He owns five motorcycles, including two Triumphs and a Harley.
- He loves all bikes, big and small. “Small bikes can be just as fun,” he said in an interview.
- He’s always willing to learn new things about motorcycles, he told the New York Times.
- He tries stunts and fails. We’ll get to see this in the new show.
- He rides motorcycles away from zombies as Daryl Dixon on?The Walking Dead.
- He rides in Georgia with several?Walking Dead cast members like Steven Yeun.
- He loves the zen-feeling of riding alone, lost in his thoughts.
- He preps his lines for filming on his bike, according to the Wall Street Journal.
- His dream motorcycle is an Indian Larry.
- He would love to play Ghost Rider. Marvel bought the movie rights in 2013, but there’s no signs yet of a reboot. Please pick Norman, Marvel!
- He loves to meet people on the road.
- He used to work at a Harley Davidson shop.
We could keep going for days. Wouldn’t you love to ride with Norman Reedus? Are you tuning in on Sunday?